- Divide into groups | Discussion and Questions
9:30 Classes Start
- Teen Counseling
- Beauty from Inside/Out
- Kayaking – all day Friday (wear swimsuit under clothes and bring sunscreen) Lifejackets provided.
1:00 Camp Dismisses
Here are some of the activities the girls will be participating in:
- Day One – dynamic stretching, mobility, strength training
- Day Two – core and flexibility
- Day Three – strength and cardio
- Day Four – mobility, core, plyometrics
- When You Don’t Like the Way You Look
- See the whole you
- Positives affirmations on your mirror
- Positive journal writing
- Workout focused on changes you want to make
- Fitting In
- Avoid changes that change you
- Make good changes
- Find a new hobby or activity, join a group
- Workout based on workouts the past few weeks
- Self Esteem
- Rate your self-esteem
- Give yourself a break
- Focus on positives and things you can control
- Communicating better with friends and family
- Being assertive
- Learn to listen and show respect
- About friendship
- What makes a good friend?
- How to attract new friends
- Conflict Resolution
- Conflict is part of life; however you can control how you react to it
- Omaha’s most requested yoga instructor will teach the girls how to quiet the mind and inspire the body through music, movement and breath.
- Owners Walt and Chris Vosicka are doing what they love and love what they are doing. Both Chris and Walt are certified as ACA kayak instructors and with the Red Cross in CPR and First Aid. And while the owners of WoggWorks Kayaking are certainly more than qualified to teach and develop kayaking skills, it is their love of paddling, the water and nature that makes this husband-wife team so successful in what they do.
Safety is paramount at WoggWorks and life jackets are mandatory. Girls will learn proper paddling techniques and experience the serenity and peace that water can provide and leave with a greater appreciation and respect for nature.
- These courses will focus on learning how to first love the girl within. Once the teenager understands beauty first starts on the inside, she will participate in hair and makeup sessions as well as proper grooming and hygiene classes. She will learn less is more and she will truly understand that her personality is what will attract people to her, not her looks.